The Mill Neck Family of Organizations is dedicated to creating a world in which deaf and hard of hearing individuals are included, empowered, celebrated and embraced as equals through quality and accessible education, sign language, spiritual development, employment, and habilitation programs and services.
- Empower people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing through resources, technology, sign language and support services
- Advocate for the social justice and equality of people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Promote confidence and independence through specially designed educational and vocational programs
- Integrity, transparency and responsible stewardship for the resources and assets entrusted in our care
- Respect for the worth and dignity of all individuals
Click here to view the machine readable files as required by the Transparency in Coverage Rules for Employers: