The Mill Neck Family of Organizations aims to strengthen the capabilities, skills and resources of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community locally and worldwide. By empowering this community, we hope to provide effective communication, a quality education, vocational training and spiritual support with the goal of independent, productive and meaningful futures.
The Mill Neck Family of organizations is dedicated to creating a world in which Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals are included, empowered, celebrated and embraced as equals through quality education, employment, audiological and spiritual programs and services.
- Empower people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing through resources, technology, sign language and support services
- Advocate for the social justice and equality of people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Promote confidence and independence through specially designed educational and vocational programs
- Integrity, transparency and responsible stewardship for the resources and assets entrusted in our care
- Respect for the worth and dignity of all individuals