Today, Lutheran Friends of the Deaf welcomed Bishop Derek Lecakes, President of the AD-LCMS, to preside over chapel service in the recently re-dedicated John of Beverley Chapel of Mill Neck Manor. Following the sermon, attendees witnessed the installation of Deaconess Phyllis Yee as a member of the LFD team.
Mill Neck Manor School for the Deaf was established in 1951 to help Deaf children unlock their potential through quality education. Our specially-trained staff, carefully structured programs and access to the newest technologies give our students the academic knowledge and confidence they need to be successful both in and out of the classroom. Our care more »