Sting Performs LIVE with Students from Mill Neck Manor School for the Deaf
Trudie and Sting provided four red wine varieties produced at their Tuscan Estate Il Palagio for guests to taste. Long Island restaurateur Tom Schaudel prepared delightful passed appetizers to pair with the wine.
Proceeds from the event directly benefit the Mill Neck Manor Music Endowment Fund for children and adults who are Deaf, or who have other special needs.
The Mission of the Mill Neck Family of Organizations is to enhance the quality of life for people who are Deaf, or who have other special communication needs, through excellence in individually designed educational, vocational or spiritual programs and services.
Special thanks to:
- Trudie Styler, filmmaker, actress and producer at Maven Pictures
- Sting, world-renowned musician
- Tom Schaudel, Long Island restaurateur
- Celine Rattray, producer at Maven Pictures
- Sally Fischer PR
- Il Pilagio Wines
- Sean Forbes, Deaf hip-hop artist and founder of D-PAN (Deaf Professional Artist Network)
- Maria Limperis, Teacher at Mill Neck Manor School for the Deaf
- Student Performers from Mill Neck Manor School for the Deaf
- John Schwartzberg, pianist
- Michelle Wade Photography