Active Aging Week 2016
Mon, Sept 26 – Fri, Sept 30 (daily)
The Center for Hearing Health is proud to host this week-long event, featuring different activities each day that celebrate the positivity of aging and the promotion of living well.
- Mon, Sept 26: Hearing Screenings
- Tues, Sept 27: Presentation on “Listening and Communication Enhancement”
- Wed, Sept 28: Lecture on “Brain and Hearing”
- Thurs, Sept 29: Hearing Support Group
- Fri, Sept 30: Presentation on “Taking Advantage of Assists — Assistive Listening Devices
and Assisted Living (co-hosted with Atria of Glen Cove)
Events are FREE and open to all! Refreshments will be served.
Join us and learn how you can optimize your hearing health! RSVP is a must to participate. For more information/sign up please call the Center at 516-628-4258 or email email@example.com.