Mill Neck Services is looking for qualified Per Diem Employment Specialist to join a team of professionals who provide employment services for individuals who are Deaf and/or have additional disabilities.
- Work with clients through all phases of job search through on the job training.
- Assume responsibility for client files, maintaining appropriate and contemporaneous documentation and materials relative to their employment.
- Job developing / sales experience a plus.
- Candidate with BA/BS preferred.
- Must possess at least an AA/AS degree and be computer literate.
- Must be proficient in American Sign Language.
- Must be willing and able to work weekend and evening/night hours as needed.
- For Long Island locations, a valid driver’s license and dependable car needed.
- Ability to work in NYC metro area preferred.