For groups of 10 or more and for more information, please contact Nancy Leghart at 516-628-4243 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Fees must be paid in advance, and are non-refundable.)Adult: $25 per person
Senior 55+: $20 per person
Students (ID required): $15 per person
Children (12 & under): $5 per person
Groups (10 +): $20 per person
2014 Tour Dates/Hours:
11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- August 3, 2014
- September 14, 2014
- October 19, 2014
- November 9, 2014
- December 7, 2014
- Guided tour of the Manor House
- Light refreshments – includes Mill Neck Manor’s special blend of tea and homemade scones.
- Gift Shop and Walk the grounds
- Some areas of the Manor House may be inaccessible on the day of your visit.
- Tour time is approximately 1.5 hours
- Handicap accessible
- Sign Language Interpreter available by request only (request must be made 1 week in advance of tour).
- Smoking not permitted on the premises
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted on the premises
- Children and teens must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- No pets allowed.
- No photography inside the Manor House.
Ahoy Mates! Join us on Thursday, August 7, 2014 for our “Sail the Sound for Deafness” Regatta
to benefit the Mill Neck Family of Organizations, serving people who are Deaf and/or have other special communication needs, locally, nationally and around the world.
Oakcliff Sailing is making their fleet available for a fun and elegant race around Oyster Bay and into the Sound. Sailors are welcome to participate with their own yachts, as well. Spectators are invited to watch from The WaterFront Center’s showpiece Christeen, the oldest oyster sloop in North America. A gala soiree following the Regatta will take place at the Mill Neck Manor House, a spectacular Tudor Revival mansion. This Gold Coast treasure is a perfect site for an after-party of classic sailing yachtsmen and women. We hope to see you there!
Here are ways you can participate in the fun while supporting the Mill Neck Family of Organizations:
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Enter Your Classic Boat
- Sailors Race on a Classic
- Spectators Watch from the Water
- Landlubbers (Manor House cocktail party only)
- Donate to your favorite Mill Neck Family Cause and Classic Yacht
Thanks for your support!